MyComplianceOffice operates in the global RegTech sector. We develop, market and support Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for over 500 client firms in over 70 countries, primarily in the financial services sector. MCO is now expanding into the broader global corporate sector. Our expanding solution set includes software solutions that automate the functions of the compliance departments, helping organizations to meet the demands of regulation and other policy management in their sector.
We pursue an active new product development process and an aggressive on-going product upgrade cycle, all of which must match the needs of our customers in the market.
The Chief Customer Officer Challenge
We are a customer-focused organization and this senior management position, reporting directly to the CEO, is a critical element of our business model and how we position our brand to compete and succeed. You will bring together and coordinate all our activities to provide customers with a seamless and consistent MCO service experience.
This role is responsible for the delivery of customer success. Customer-centricity and advocacy must be central to your way of thinking and working. Understanding and promoting the customer experience and ensuring their optimization of our products and services is central to your success and that of the business. The role demands an experienced professional who is capable of understanding and positioning the services of the business to create genuine value for our customers in a fluid competitive environment. The CCO will be specifically responsible for our services in three areas:
- Software implementation and the client on-boarding process
- Management of our technical support services
- Development of our premium customer care program.
There will be two direct management reports as well all staff across these service areas.
MCO recognize that to deliver a superior service, we must invest in our business. The CCO will play a vital role in the opening of our new Customer Success Centre in Fort Worth, Texas. In addition, you will play a role in the recruitment of several key individuals to deliver the customer success proposition, as well as manage and develop the existing team of skilled professionals in several locations nationally and internationally.
- Promote customer-centricity throughout the business e.g. deliver regular NPS studies.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the business with your management colleagues.
- Develop, implement and monitor the customer care strategy and programs
- Manage and develop your teams to deliver the customer care programs and KPI’s.
- Develop initiatives to create efficiencies and improve services.
- Develop and manage your own revenue streams
- Manage and measure performance through metrics and report to the business.
- Coordinate the activities of your business unit with other departments to deliver on-going growth and competitiveness.
- Estimate, manage and report on your departmental budget.
- Collate demand from current customers for ongoing product changes
We are a rapidly growing company with an expanding global footprint. We have a flat management structure, a friendly and respectful working environment, zero tolerance for office politics and we play to win. If that sounds like a place you would like to work, then let us know if you have the following skills and experience.
Critically important to success is your customer-centricity. You will instinctively think of the customer first and continuously ensure that all new and existing clients are receiving an optimal service. This will be during the implementation of their software solution, the day-to-day technical support they receive, and through our proactive customer care program.
- Minimum degree-level education is required, preferably in management, IT or finance.
- You should have at least 15 years of experience, 5 of which will have been in a management role with people reporting to you.
- Confident and experienced leader who is comfortable dealing with fluid situations and managing successful conclusions for both colleagues and clients.
- You can review and assess processes easily and quickly and constantly develop initiatives to streamline and improve the process, always with a focus on the customer experience.
- A track record of success in delivering software implementations and support programs is required.
- Proven operational and project management experience is important, and project management qualifications would be preferred.
- Background in the investment industry is preferred.
- Experience in compliance is advantageous.
- You will need to be numerate as there is a strong focus on measurement and metrics.
You are a team player who can contribute to the successful management of MCO
Forth Worth, Texas
Minimum 15 years experience, 5 of which will have been in a management role with people reporting to you.