TerraNua, founded in 2000, is a professional services company providing business and system integration, consulting and IT products to the Financial Services and Compliance Industries.
From 2000 until 2008 TerraNua built and supported IT solutions (primarily risk, compliance and retirement solutions) for large financial services firms. In 2006-07, TerraNua built the MyComplianceOffice platform to be a comprehensive compliance platform for automating the procedures in an investment firm’s compliance program.
Since 2008, TerraNua has focused on marketing and selling its MyComplianceOffice platform to the investment industry although it continues to build and support custom risk and compliance solutions for large financial services firms. MyComplianceOffice is the primary offering of the TerraNua firm at this time. TerraNua’s mission is to make MyComplianceOffice the dominant compliance platform for the investment industry globally.
- Work as a developer as part of the Technical Operations team who are responsible for the MCO application
- Actively resolve product issues and enhancements (JIRA tickets) in an Agile environment
- Interact with the Development and the Quality Assurance teams in Ireland
- Work with the Support team based in the U.S. via daily scrum meetings
- Contribute to scrum sessions and the overall improvement in our development process
- IT Experience with at least 2 years JavaEE/J2EE development experience
- Knowledge of SQL and how to issue CRUD operations against databases
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability to provide accurate and reliable input into development estimations
- Ability to escalate technical issues in an effective manner and effectively resolve these in conjunction with the rest of the team and/or the customer
- Capable of working independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions
- Keen interest in technology and an active awareness of the technical directions and new tool and techniques appearing in the marketplace
- JBoss Application Server and Apache Tomcat
- Oracle / more advanced SQL
- JSP, CSS, Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS
- SVN, GIT, IntelliJ, Hudson, JIRA/Zendesk
- Knowledge of the financial sector
- Experience with the complete life cycle of web applications/products
- Ability to work as part of a software development team
IT Experience with at least 2 years JavaEE/J2EE development experience