MyComplianceOffice (MCO) is a leading Irish FinTech firm providing Software as a Service (SaaS) governance, risk and compliance software solutions globally. Our success is centered on our MyComplianceOffice platform which has over 450 customers across 62 countries worldwide. Our customers are leading names in the global financial services and corporate space. Our business is rapidly growing and has doubled in the past 24 months and will double again in the next 24 months.
- Member of the Quality Assurance team contributing to best practice testing solutions.
- Creation and execution of test plans and cases.
- Work closely with Product and Development teams to deliver high quality product.
- QA, UAT, and non-functional test standards and test processes.
- Maintain and support automation (using Selenium web driver and protractor tools).
- Automation of functional and performance tests.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts using existing framework.
- Develop manual and automated test scripts with aggressive time schedules for various types of testing: usability, functional, regression, cross-browser, security and performance.
- Defect tracking and prioritization, troubleshoot and isolate problems.
- Maintain and enhance automated test suite, performing maintenance as needed.
- Support and debug of existing services within the company.
- Ensures test coverage of project system design specifications.
- Work intensively with Project Managers and Software Development Team.
- Participates in formal reviews of application designs, business and functional requirements
- Establishes testing entrance and exit criteria.
- Develops, maintains and executes automated, regression, and production verification and validation test strategies and scripts.
- Usage of bug tracking Database (Jira) including logging, re-testing and closing issues.
- Sign-off of test cases ran after testing phase in release is complete.
- Demonstrates understanding and exposure to Load Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing.
- Follows the agreed project methodology.
Requirements of Role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with a proactive approach to work.
- Requires good problem-solving and analytical skills
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a QA role on a web-based application with 2 years hand-on experience in building automation desirable.
- In-depth experience in developing and maintaining automation frameworks.
- Proficient scripting and automation capabilities in Java.
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium web driver, Test NG, Maven.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in an IT discipline.
- Highly detail orientated approach to work.
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure when tight deadlines need to be met.
- Knowledge of Confluence, Invasion, Agile methodology, Mobile Testing would be an advantage.
Permanent - Full time
Required Experience2-3 years’ experience working in a QA role on a web-based application with 2 years hand-on experience in building automation desirable.