TerraNua is a leading global provider of governance, risk and compliance software solutions with over 450 customers in 70 countries worldwide. Our success is centered on the MyComplianceOffice platform which is delivered as Software as a Service (SaaS) to our clients. Our customers are leading names in the global financial services and corporate space, choosing MCO because we deliver solutions centered around their business needs.
Based on current and projected future growth, we are now seeking to expand our implementation team to meet the increased demand for our products and create a new center of excellence for implementations.
This is a very exciting role for the right candidate to join a growing team and help drive the success of the business. The successful candidate will work as a senior member of the Client Implementation group at MyComplianceOffice, reporting to the Director of Client Implementations. This position will serve in a business and technical consulting role, managing customer implementations of the MCO product suite.
Description of Role
The Senior Customer Implementation professional will proactively manage the relationship with new clients that are handed over from the sales team, representing the first experience that they will have as customers of MCO. You will be responsible for the implement of our software to meet their needs, bridging the gap between business requirements and technical solutions. The client should emerge from the implementation cycle as a very satisfied client, with all MCO functionality operating efficiently and fully trained in how to effectively deploy the solution to meet their needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience throughout the implementation process.
- Lead multiple concurrent implementation projects for large, strategically important clients.
- Act as project manager to drive all implementations to completion.
- Ensure all key stakeholders are accurately aware of progress and next steps.
- Train and advise clients on the proper use of our products and adapt them to fit their needs.
- Work cross-collaboratively with other internal teams such as Product, Sales, Tech Ops, and Support.
- Responsible for thorough documentation throughout the implementation.
- Be the voice of the customer and provide feedback on how MCO can better serve our customers.
- Develop and promote initiatives to continuously improve our processes in implementation.
- Act as a mentor to more junior support and implementation colleagues.
- Some travel to client sites maybe be required (typically less than 20%).
Skills and Experience
- You are a can-do person, capable of leading when necessary, and display a proactive client attitude.
- Software implementation and project management experience are critical for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, science, engineering, technical or IT related field.
- Project management certification or similar
- 5+ years of experience in the technology and financial services industry.
- 2+ years in a senior role, preferably with some team management experience.
- You have superior communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of investment industry concepts and terminology will be a significant advantage.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential.
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project and other project management software
- Team player and able to positively contribute to an open and collaborative environment
Forth Worth, Texas
5+ years experience in technology and financial services . 2+ years in a senior role, preferably with some team management experience.