We’re looking for a talented user experience designer to help us maintain and enhance our MyComplianceOffice software platform and direct the design of new solutions and enhancements. This person should have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials.
- Keep the interface beautiful, consistent and easy to use. Direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements on our software application
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows. Design things that people will talk about
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations
- Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both departmental discussions and on issues relating to other departments
- Develop wireframes, behavioral specifications and personas
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a UX designer, information architect, product designer, visual designer, interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role.
- End-to-end design of large-scale projects for heavily used applications (e.g., Customer Service tools, CRM solutions, Enterprise / Productivity software, etc.)
- Experience creating wireframes, low-fidelity and high-fidelity interactive prototypes using standard tools of the design trade (e.g: Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, etc)
- Proven knowledge of design trends, patterns, usability, and best practices
- Proven capability to work on multidisciplinary project teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A degree in design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science, human factors or related field.
- Collaborate - Work closely with a team of stakeholders, business systems analysts, developers, and designers to guide UX design from the start to finish of a project.
Minimum 2 years experience as a UX designer, information architect, product designer, visual designer, interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role