In the news this month:
The Securities and Exchange Commission today charged a firm with breaching its fiduciary duty by failing to disclose a conflict of interest created by the outside business activity of a top-performing portfolio manager. The firm agreed to settle the charges and pay a $12 million penalty. The firm also must engage an independent compliance consultant to conduct an internal review.
MyComplianceOffice automates the disclosing, approving and reporting of Outside Business Activities, protecting the firm from sanctions and fines.
- Dashboard views make reporting easy
- Decreases turnaround times
- Allows a multilevel review and approval process, speeding up the approval process
- Maintains a historic, electronic record
- Demonstrates a culture of compliance to regulators