B2B Marketing Specialist, Dublin
You are an experienced B2B marketer, a talented, self-starter with a broad marketing skillset. You have a solid understanding of lead generation, event management, and social media. An independent thinker, who is driven and motivated, who stands for quality and commitment to building real expertise. The willingness to do whatever is needed to move the needle and the ability to work effectively in a remote environment.
About the role:
The B2B Marketing Specialist reports directly to the global Marketing VP. This role is essential to the planning and execution of global marketing campaigns and events. The role is responsible for developing conference promotion and communication plans, implementing those strategies into actionable marketing tactics, executing logistics, and effectively measuring program success. In return, you will have the support of a 20+ year marketing veteran and access to the latest marketing operations tools and a well-funded budget.
- Create marketing campaigns and content to generate and nurture leads for sales team
- Work directly with Product, Sales and Designer to develop marketing materials, calls to action, and other content that engages audiences and leads to measurable action.
- Develop & execute automated campaigns including email, landing pages, events, advertising, contests, nurture streams, and lead scoring
- Leverage real-time email marketing results, web analytics reports, and other campaign analyses to continuously optimize performance of marketing programs and increase conversion rates.
- Plan and organize active tradeshow schedule; develop feedback mechanism and report on results
- Maintain and update product website pages and create content for blogs and social media channels
- Manage and track marketing expenses and results to stay within budget and maximizes ROI
- Internal coordination and project management of a wide variety of day-to-day marketing projects and activities, ensuring projects are on schedule and within budget
3 to 5 years of B2B technology marketing experience, with a minimum of 3
Experience implementing all tactics traditional and digital of a B2B lead generation campaign
Must be proficient in HubSpot
Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
Sharp writing and editorial skills
Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business is preferred