Employee personal trades can create potential conflicts of interest. Mitigate the risk of misconduct and increase efficiencies with MCO’s Personal Trade Manager (PTM).
The manual process of reviewing employee personal trades can be unnecessarily expensive, time-consuming and frustrating for both employees and compliance teams.
Personal Trade Manager (PTM) from MCO saves you time and effort by enabling electronic capture of electronic trades and holdings and automating the various checks needed to maintain compliance.
- The capability to capture 100% of all employee trading and holding data utilizing multiple data capture methods.
- The flexibility to run a wide selection of pre-clearance and post-trade rules.
- Attestations of user accounts, trades and holdings.
- The ability to monitor trading and holding data for each review period on all accounts.
The goal of Personal Trade Compliance is to automate your personal trading program and provide you a holistic view of your users’ trading and holding data.
With Personal Trade Manager, firms can:
- Simplify the employee trade pre-clearance process
- Automate the capture of trade confirms from brokerages
- Review employee trading activity against restricted lists and insider trading rules
- Check employee trade activity for front-running and tailgating
- Facilitate annual employee attestations and disclosures
- Provide a complete audit history of
pre-clearancesand order attempt
A modern user-interface and mobile app makes the pre-clearance and disclosure process easy for employees.
A robust rules engine, electronic data capture and a centralized solution make it simple to monitor personal trades for conflicts of interest.
Personal Trade Preclearances
Monitoring employee preclearance requests can help protect the firm from trade violations and insider trading. MCO's Personal Trade Manager simplifies the preclearance process for both compliance and employees.Employee Trade Pre-Clearance Process
Capturing an employee's personal trade and holdings
The MCO personal trade solution provides a fully-electronic method of employee trade capture. Each day PTM receives and processes data feeds from thousands of brokerage firms. The solution also offers nontraditional data capture methods for accounts that don't utilize direct feeds.
Processing an employee post-trade transaction
Receive timely confirmations of employee trade transactions to check for rule breaks and trade violations. The system automatically alerts if a rule break has occurred.
MCO’s Personal Trade Manager is part of the Know Your Employee (KYE) suite created to comprehensively address employee compliance. KYE is part of the MyComplianceOffice integrated platform that can automate compliance programs for supply chain and 3rd party operations (KYTP), and for transaction surveillance (KYT). These three interconnected suites with a central data center, cost-effectively address the challenge of Conflicts of Interest management and the risks of misconduct.