FCA Update: 2018 Extension to Senior Managers and Certification Regime
This webinar featured guest presenters Gregory Brandman and Simon Collins of Eversheds Sutherland who provided a general introduction to the key elements of the UK’s new Senior Managers and Certification regime. The regime is expected to be brought into effect for all of the UK financial services industry in 2018. The following topics were discussed;
- Introduction to speakers and the webinar (3:14)
- Why a new regime and the regulators' approach (3:23)
- The core elements of the new regime (16:46)
- The new conduct rules (4:12)
- The duty of responsibility for senior managers (3:01)
- Implementation of the regime across the rest of the industry (14:14)
- Concluding comments: Observations from around the industry and practical takeaways (5:02)
You can download the slides from this webinar here.
Download our whitepaper a "Senior Managers and Certification Regime. How to Prepare Your Organisation"
This webinar was co-hosted with Eversheds-Sutherland www.eversheds-sutherland.com