The giving and receiving of gifts and entertainment have the possibility to be perceived as a conflict of interest. It is important that organisations review their practices and implement a code of conduct where they can improve training, compliance monitoring, attestation, reporting and manage closely the risks.
This report provides a deeper look at gifts and entertainment trends in global organisations and will help you to gain some insights. This report looks at:
• What is the prize approach for events?
• Are there rules for business content in an entertainment event?
• What is the limit for giving and receiving entertainment and gifts?
• When do staff need to pre-clear gifts?
• Is there confirmation of gifts given or received?
Please fill the form to receive a copy of the report.