The MyComplianceOffice platform provides a unified approach to Conduct Risk. Identify and mitigate potential conflicts from the activities of employees, third parties and the company.
Learn more about the most current regulatory issues and their impact on organizations like yours.
The giving and receiving of gifts and entertainment have the possibility to be perceived as a conflict of interest. It is important that organisations review their practices and implement a code of conduct where they can improve training, compliance monitoring, attestation, reporting and manage closely the risks.
This report provides a deeper look at gifts and entertainment trends in global organisations and will help you to gain some insights. This report looks at:
• What is the prize approach for events?
• Are there rules for business content in an entertainment event?
• What is the limit for giving and receiving entertainment and gifts?
• When do staff need to pre-clear gifts?
• Is there confirmation of gifts given or received?
Please fill the form to receive a copy of the report.