The 2016 Edition of the Third Party Risk Management for Banks will be hosted at the Hyatt Chicago on the Magnificent Mile, June 7-8. While the conference promises to be an interesting and beneficial event, we at MyComplianceOffice have compiled a list of 8 must do things during your time in the Windy City.
- If you are arriving for pre-conference workshops, make time for the Chicago Architecture Foundation River Cruise, a 12 minute walk from the hotel. Rated the top tour in Chicago and one to the best ten tours in the US by Trip Advisor, this 1.5 hour tour is a relaxing way to see and appreciate the beauty and history of America’s second city.
- Experience Chicago-style, deep-dish at the Giordanos. A Chicago institution for more than forty years, the world-famous stuffed pizza is irresistible, with one location less than a ten minute walk from the hotel.
- Get the perfect selfie. British artist Anish Kapoor's first public outdoor work installed in the United States, Cloud Gate called “the bean” by local Chicagoans reflects the city’s skyline and makes the perfect backdrop.
- Attend as many conference sessions as you can! The speaker panel of vendor risk/oversight, operational risk, procurement and supplier management experts will address key topics such as leading practices in the overarching TPRM framework, subcontractor management, strategies to comply with vendor risk regulations.
- Step out onto the ledge. The Willis Tower, formerly Sears Tower, is the tallest buildings in the Western Hemisphere. At 1,353 feet in the air, the buildings Ledge’s glass boxes extend out 4.3 feet from the Skydeck.
- Taste Chicago. Al's # 1 Italian Beef features a menu of Chicago food staples including overstuffed, thinly sliced Italian beef sandwiches prepared with Al's special combination of spices. Be warned: ketchup on a Chicago-style hot dog is
- Enjoy panoramic views of the city and refreshing cocktails at the Signature Lounge on the 95th floor of the John Hancock building.
- Drop by the booth learn how MyComplianceOffice (MCO) puts you in command of your compliance program, synchronizing your business needs with regulations. MCO seamlessly integrates with your existing processes to reduce complexity, time and cost.
View the full Agenda here. We hope to see you in Chicago.