Next week, members of the MyComplianceOffice team will be joining compliance practitioners, regulators, and more at the 2018 NSCP National Conference at the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center. It's been a while since we've been down South, and we're excited for the catch up with NSCP members and explore all the great things to do in Atlanta.
1) Join us for dinner. We're hosting a dinner on Tuesday. Our team loves to meet new people and to connect with existing clients. We have reservations for 7 pm. Let us take you out after a long day of sessions.
2) Share a Coke. Or enjoy one on your own. Either way, we can't make a list about Atlanta without mentioning World of Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola was invented in downtown Atlanta, and the brand's 92,000-square-foot interactive museum is just two blocks away from the conference hotel.
3) Celebrate Dolphins. You read that right. Arrive a day or two early and make time to see the new AT&T Dolphin Celebration at Georgia Aquarium, showcasing the intelligence of bottlenose dolphins. The aquarium is the largest in the Western Hemisphere, home to 100,000 creatures and located only three blocks away.
4) Don't miss conference session 8b - How to Purchase and Implement Technology. MCO's own Keith Pyke, Director of Solution Sales will speak on the panel about finding the technical solution that is a good fit for your firm, tips on performing an efficient due diligence review, contract issues, and advice on implementing the new software.
5) Get the perfect instapic This building-wide ATLANTA mural by Buckhead Murals is located on the side of STAT Restaurant, at the corner of Baker Street NW and Marietta Street, If you don't get a pic, was the conference even in Atlanta? #doitforthegram
6) Attend as many conference sessions as you can! The three-day NSCP conference is a great opportunity to meet with peers, learn about the latest legislative updates, gather industry insights and see what the future of compliance looks like. Recent Webinar Host, Elin Cherry is also speaking on a panel. View that co-hosted Webinar on Cryptocurrency here.
7) Stretch your legs. No rain is expected next week. If you're up early, skip the gym and head for a run at the Atlanta Beltline. The multi-use trail system runs through the city and follows the original railroad segments.
8) Drop by booth 23 to learn about MyComplianceOffice (MCO). We’d love to see you and talk about what's new at MCO. We are happy to give live demonstrations or arrange meetings.
MCO provides compliance management software that enables companies around the world to reduce their risk of misconduct. Our powerful platform lets compliance professionals demonstrate they are proactively managing the regulated activities of employees, third-party vendors and other agents of the firm. Available as a unified suite or à la carte, our easy-to-use and extensible SaaS-based solutions get clients up and running quickly and cost-efficiently. We’ve built our passion and proficiency for compliance automation into every product, empowering clients of all sizes to maximize technology to minimize conduct risk.
View the full Agenda here. We hope to see you in the ATL!